The KDB CUPThe International U15 football tournament that is organised every year at the end of May / beginning of June on the grounds of KVE Drongen is an event that is supported by no less than 400 enthusiastic and driven volunteers. From September onwards, all working groups including about 50 volunteers are actively preparing the next KDB Cup.
Besides the working groups logistics, financial, sporting, communication, the working group Catering is also one of the foundations for the success of the KDB CUP. For this last working group we are looking for a coordinator.
What do we offer?
- You make volunteer part of a passionate organisational team.
- You are one of the key people who raise the KDB Cup, one of the biggest football tournaments in Europe, to a higher level every year.
- You decide in consultation with the members of your working group and in agreement with the President and the Tournament Leader, on specific matters within your domain.
- You are part of the core group representing the Board of Directors.
Who are we looking for?
Profile/tasks Catering Coordinator
- You live in Drongen-Ghent or the surrounding area.
- You have experience in (event) catering but this is not a must or you have a passion for delicious food & drinks and you want to organize the catering at the KDB Cup together with your colleagues of the working group in compliance with HACCP standards.
- You negotiate with existing or new suppliers.
- You have strong organisational skills, are creative in developing new catering ideas and have an eye for detail.
- Together with the members of your working group, you are responsible for the overall planning of all catering activities (players and coaches, spectators, VIPs, volunteers, external staff, ...).
- You are a team player and can motivate your team and work closely with your colleagues coordinators of the other working groups.
- You draw up the complete catering scenario in consultation with your team.
- Together with your team, you make sure there are enough volunteers during the event and you coordinate all the catering during the KDB Cup days.
Are you interested in this volunteer position and would you like to be part of the organisation team of one of the biggest international youth tournaments in Europe?